Velika Depresija 2 – san ili java

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Velika Depresija 2 – san ili java

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

http://www.safehaven.com/article-15121.htm

Tko god jede kiselo grožđe tome poslije trnu zubi!
Ne znam tko je otvorio ovu temu ali otvorio ju je na vrijeme…………..
Osim za one umišljene i brikoglave

People do not get what they want or what they expect from the markets; they get what they deserve!

Potential Dubai Default Rocks Financial Markets, While Dollar Soars On Panic Buying
Joe Weisenthal|Nov. 26, 2009, 9:33 AM | 2,068 |comment14
Print
Tags: Dubai

It’s been well-known for some time that Dubai had found itself in a severe and precarious financial state.

In early October, for example, S&P warned that it was nearly out of cash.

But yesterday the once high-flying Emirate confirmed that it’s reached zero-hour.

MarketWatch: Dubai late Wednesday said it would restructure Dubai World and announced a six-month "standstill" on repayments of the state-run wide-ranging conglomerate’s debt. Ports operator DP World and its debt is excluded from the standstill plan.

….

"I don’t see this as a massive issue but it’s another warning to where the world got itself last year with loose monetary conditions [and] loose lending," said Naeem Wahid, market strategist at Lloyds TSB. "And, in a few cases, the problems are still out there and we could continue to see these kinds of nasty surprises" in the future.

Government-owned Dubai World is a conglomerate with interests in real estate, ports and the leisure industry. The firm carries around $60 billion in liabilities.

Despite the issues being out there, financial markets, including Brazil and London (when it’s open) are pulling back, the pound is tanking and — uh-oh — the greenback is rallying! That could be bad news when stocks open on Black Friday.

Dubai itself isn’t necessarily huge, but that’s not exactly the point. What people are most likely freaked out about — as Rick Bookstaber might point out — is that people who own Dubai World debt may be forced to sell something else in unison to raise cash, triggering a bigger reaction.

People do not get what they want or what they expect from the markets; they get what they deserve!

London Stock Exchange trading hit by technical glitch
LSE sculpture The Source
The LSE says it was experiencing connectivity issues

Trading on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) was halted for three and a half hours earlier because of technical difficulties.

The LSE said it had been affected by connectivity issues, and at 1033 GMT had placed all orders for shares into an "auction call period".

This allowed traders to put orders to buy or sell shares into the system, ready for when trading restarted.

Normal trading was then able to resume from 1400 GMT.

"We regret the inconvenience that today’s disruption to trading has caused for our clients," said London Stock Exchange chief executive Xavier Rolet.

"Having resolved the immediate issue, we are working hard to ensure this doesn’t happen again ahead of switching to [its new] Millennium IT’s trading platform next year."

The FTSE 100 index was frozen at 5,264.97 when trading was interrupted.

After trading was resumed it went on to finish the day at 5,194, which was 3.2% lower than Wednesday’s closing price.

This fall mirrored similar declines across Europe, due to concerns about the wider impact of state-owned investment company Dubai World asking for a six-month delay on repaying its debts.

Obama’s Economic Policies are Turning Into a Global Disaster
by Gerard Jackson

America — like every other country — has had its inept economic managers. No political party has a monopoly of economic incompetence. But without a doubt Obama and his crew are rapidly shaping up to be the biggest bunch of incompetent economic managers since the 1930s, irrespective of what yelping leftwing historians assert. And I do include Bernanke, Geithner and the rest of those economic geniuses. (The idea that Bernanke is some kind of expert on the Great Depression is an absolute joke.)

Obama’s leftwing obsession with permanently expanding the size of government, now matter how much it damages living standards, is deepening and prolonging this recession. In fact, given the official unemployment rate of 10.2 per cent (it translates into 17 to 20 per cent if we include short-time working, discouraged workers and part-time workers who want a full time job), which looks to rise even further, I think it’s safe to say that the US has now moved from being in recession to being in a depression.

What is the Obama’s solution? More regulations and more taxation. What a genius. The capital gains tax is set to leap by 69 per cent, all the Bush tax cuts — and I do mean all — are going to be repealed, massive spending programs are in the pipeline, the deficit is exploding along with debt, and the most irresponsible and financially reckless Congress in American history is trying to dream up new ways to extract even more money from the hapless public. Believe you me, Americans have seen nothing yet. (Bernie Madoff must be wondering why his fellow Democrats are not sharing his cell block with him.) The costs of this economic lunacy — if left unchecked — will be a permanently sluggish economy, if not outright stagnation, plus a higher rate of lasting unemployment

Americans will not be the only ones to suffer. The intellectually scintillating Bernanke, Geithner and their galere of economic hanger-ons have hit on the brilliant scheme of trying to export America’s unemployment by depreciating the dollar. (In the 1920s and ’30s this was called "exchange dumping".) If you print enough dollars you will eventually force down the exchange rate.

Foreigners only have to look at Obama’s spending to realize that there is no way taxation can pay for it. Moreover, the sheer scale of the Democrats’ profligacy rules out sufficient borrowing. This leaves only the printing press. However, this raises a problems for those pesky foreigners. If they allow the dollar to slide then it will hit their export industries. Fewer exports means more unemployment. This they would not like. They might decide that depreciating the US dollar was a sneaky way of raising tariffs — and they would be right. (Americans shouldn’t get the daft idea that a cheaper dollar won’t affect their standard of living.) This would explain why Asian countries have been buying dollars. It’s an attempt to protect their exports. But they know Ol’ Bernanke can churn out them dollars faster than they can buy ’em. Hello, suckers.

Bojim se da smo sa Dubai-jem upravo dobili Crnog labuda.
Vidjet ćemo ubrzo tko sve drži CDS-ove

AZ FONDOM DO BLAGOSTANJA

Global stock markets endured heavy selling on Thursday as investors were spooked by the spectre of a default by Dubai and after a febrile foreign exchange market saw the yen surge to a 14-year high against the dollar.

The turmoil caused a flight to less risky assets. Gold, which had challenged $1,200 in Asian trading, fell back from its highs and money flowed into havens such as German government bonds.

US markets are closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, but electronic trading of the benchmark S&P 500 equity futures contract showed a potential drop on Wall Street of 2.2 per cent.

As the European trading day progressed it became clear it was Dubai World’s difficulties that had hit a particular nerve, reminding investors of the lingering damage wrought by the financial crisis.

Banking stocks tumbled on concern about their potential exposure to Dubai. Indeed, the cost of insuring against default by the emirate jumped, with Reuters reporting the Dubai five-year credit default swap being quoted as high as 500-550 basis points. This means it would cost about $500,000 a year to insure $10m of Dubai’s debt. On Tuesday it would have cost about $360,000.

Greek and Irish government five-year credit default swaps also moved higher as nations with supposedly precarious fiscal positions were punished. In contrast, investors sought out comparative haven assets, pushing the yield on the German Bund down by 8 basis points to 3.16 per cent.

Kad ću i da li ću dobiti odgovor na svoja nedavno postavljena pitanja??

Since 1923

http://www.jutarnji.hr/kockarnice-pred-propascu–a-lutrija-otpusta-200-ljudi/373634/

Since 1923

Hahahaha baš će ti netko odgovoriti, pa vidiš da pojma nemaju…………

Nego ovo će valjda shvatiti, ovo nije tako teško gradivo! [rolleyes]

On Monday Bloomberg reported Treasury Sells Two-Year Notes at Record Low Yield

The Treasury sold $44 billion of two-year notes at a yield of 0.802 percent, the lowest on record, as demand for the safety of U.S. government securities surges going into year-end.

The last auction, a $44 billion offering on Oct. 27, drew a yield of 1.02 percent. Indirect bidders, a class of investors that includes foreign central banks, purchased 44.5 percent of the notes today, the same as at the October sale.

The previous low was 0.922 percent on the auction held. Dec. 26, 2008.

For the first time in seven decades, Treasury bills are paying no interest while stocks continue to appreciate — a divergence that might be perilous if Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke didn’t know all about 1938.

Notice the misguided faith the author has in Bernanke’s ability to do something intelligent. The fact of the matter is we would not be in this mess if the Fed had been acting intelligently instead of openly promoting housing and credit bubbles that have now crashed.
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Evo i najbolji se zabune i preračunaju!
Kaže Dragan Alistair, da se preračunao i da će mu minus biti puno veći nego što je prvotno mislio.
Svaka sličnost sa nekim forumašima je slučajna……….[lol]

UK’s Darling to Downgrade 2009 Growth Forecast
Published: Friday, 27 Nov 2009 | 1:08 AM ET
Text Size
By: Reuters

British finance minister Alistair Darling will downgrade the 2009 economic outlook when he presents his pre-budget report next month but still point to growth resuming at the turn of the year as he predicted in April.

Sharon Lorimer

UK Treasury sources told Reuters on Thursday that the unexpectedly rapid fall in output in the first quarter of the year meant that the economy would probably shrink by around 4.75 percent, instead of the 3.5 percent decline pencilled in at the time the budget was made.

The British economy has now declined for six successive quarters, marking the longest recession in at least 50 years and lagging behind many other major economies that have already started growing again.

Kaže Dragan Alistair, da se preračunao i da će mu minus biti puno veći nego što je prvotno mislio.

Uh ovaj me neodoljivo podsjeca na kolegu Vidru

Taj je pisao da su hdel na 350, thnk na 2200 i igh na 4200prije mjesec dana bili najbolji pickovi na burzi..
Predvidjao je crobex do kraja godine na 2500 bodova

sada cesto piše na velikoj depresiji i predvidja kataklizmu.

[i]MOJI POSTOVI NISU SAVJET NA KUPNJU,NA PRODAJU,NITI NA BAVLJENJE DIONICAMA,NITI SU INVESTICIJSKI SAVJETI ILI PREPORUKE.[/i]

UK’s Darling to Downgrade 2009 Growth Forecast
Published: Friday, 27 Nov 2009 | 1:08 AM ET
Text Size
By: Reuters

British finance minister Alistair Darling will downgrade the 2009 economic outlook when he presents his pre-budget report next month but still point to growth resuming at the turn of the year as he predicted in April.

Sharon Lorimer

UK Treasury sources told Reuters on Thursday that the unexpectedly rapid fall in output in the first quarter of the year meant that the economy would probably shrink by around 4.75 percent, instead of the 3.5 percent decline pencilled in at the time the budget was made.

The British economy has now declined for six successive quarters, marking the longest recession in at least 50 years and lagging behind many other major economies that have already started growing again.

Ha,ha,odličan post kolega [thumbsup]

AZ FONDOM DO BLAGOSTANJA

Uh ovaj me neodoljivo podsjeca na……..

sada cesto piše na veliko……….

[/quote]

Forumašu De luxe, ti mene podsjećaš na mog frenda Božu XXXXXXXX koji je imao milijuna kuna krajem 2007. godine a sad ima jedva 200.000hrk, a bio je isto tako visok lijep i plav kao i ti (barem sudeći po slici), jedino nije bio ćelav, ali s obzirom na minus osjeća se ko da ga je sastrugalo na nulericu……….i sad nosi kapu
Bio je jako tvrdoglav i prepametan, sad je samo tvrdoglav…..

Zato apleiram na tebe da se paziš nedopuštenog minusa, tu su kamate jako visoke………. [cry]

Kažu ovi lumeni da bi UAE mogli spasiti Dubaji, ma al ne kažu hoće li……….?????
http://www.businessinsider.com/jpmorgan-stop-freaking-out-2009-11

New Report

Close