Velika Depresija 2 – san ili java

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Velika Depresija 2 – san ili java

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Pevec novaca nema i traži od radnika da rade još mjesec dana bez plaće

Jučer su razgovarali s predsjednikom Uprave Pevec Grupe Josipom Baotićem, no on im nije dao nikakve konkretne odgovore što će biti s njima. Baotić nam je rekao da novca nema i da izdržimo još mjesec dana bez plaća, a do tada će uprava nešto napraviti, ali ne zna se što, kaže Šuman.

Strašno.Tom Baotiću ne bi dao da vodi psa u šetnju a ne firmu.
Only in Croatia

AZ FONDOM DO BLAGOSTANJA

Geithner: ‘The credit crunch is not over’

One day after Goldman Sachs’ CEO apologized for his bank’s role in the financial meltdown, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner called on the nation’s financiers to step up and do more to fix the damage they helped cause.
"This credit crunch is not over," Geithner at a small business financing forum in Washington hosted by the Treasury. "It may feel dramatically better for large companies, but it is not over for small businesses across the country."

Bojim se da se užurbano radi priprema terena za objavu ponovnog ulaska u recesiju u prvom kvartalu 2010. jer je očigledno da će četvrti 2009. biti worse than expected.
Double dip je sada očigledno izvjestan a mislim da vam je jasno što slijedi kad sixpackjoe to shvati

ovaj post cjenim….copy paste i ispod toga misljenje …..KingArthas @ ovo se cjeni

SVI SU SPAMERI IGNORE !!! D,D(dugoročni dokupljivači)bloger predvodnik :-)strucnjak

Kad će prijevod riječi Inverter sa engleskog na hrvatski?

A ja stavljam nekad sav tekst a nekad samo link, prema tome nema govora o tome da pretjerujem.
Pitam se da li vi gospodo pročitate nešto od tih tekstova?
Nemojte samo poslije plakati da upozorenja za nadolazeća vremena nije bilo jer u mojim tekstovima sve lijepo piše. A tko ne čita sam si je kriv za ono što će ga snaći i ne smije kriviti nikoga drugoga do li samog sebe!

Mada znate kako se kaže; ljudi su vam spremni sve oprostiti osim drugačijeg mišljenja.
Ja vama unaprijed opraštam.

I'll be twice the King my father ever was!

Kad će prijevod riječi Inverter sa engleskog na hrvatski?

A ja stavljam nekad sav tekst a nekad samo link, prema tome nema govora o tome da pretjerujem.
Pitam se da li vi gospodo pročitate nešto od tih tekstova?
Nemojte samo poslije plakati da upozorenja za nadolazeća vremena nije bilo jer u mojim tekstovima sve lijepo piše. A tko ne čita sam si je kriv za ono što će ga snaći i ne smije kriviti nikoga drugoga do li samog sebe!

Mada znate kako se kaže; ljudi su vam spremni sve oprostiti osim drugačijeg mišljenja.
Ja vama unaprijed opraštam.

izjasnio sam svoje misljenje…nema namjeru dalje se raspravljati….pozdrav

SVI SU SPAMERI IGNORE !!! D,D(dugoročni dokupljivači)bloger predvodnik :-)strucnjak

http://www.businessinsider.com/saturday-night-live-rips-obama-over-china-trip-spending-and-the-deficit-2009-11

ova tema je izgleda prebacena na neki strani forum…. [undecid] ovdje nitko ne pise na hrvatski [huh] molim moderatora da se ovdje ubaci google prevoditelj engl-hrv ili da se ugasi ova tema….ovo vise nema smisla…..HVALA

Onda bi bilo lijepo da se držiš svojih principa i zaobilaziš ovu temu.
HVALA
Izvolite kolega
http://translate.google.com/?hl=hr#en|hr|
Vrlo lako, čak ima NOVO!!! simultamo prevođenje,
[/quote]
nisi me shvatio kolega….uopce me ne zanimaju te copy paste prepiske…stranih drukera i gurua….imamo ih dovoljno na drugim temama…INACE ZAOBILAZIM OVU TEMU ,SAMO SAM NAPISAO OSVRT
[/quote]
[cool]

YES WE CAN !!!

Kenj WE?

Valero’s Refinery Shutdown Means The Real Economy Sucks (VLO)
Joe Weisenthal|Nov. 22, 2009, 10:37 AM | 1,627 |comment10
Print
Tags: Economy, Oil, Energy, Gasoline

On Friday, oil refiner Valero (VLO) announced the completely shutdown of a plant in Delaware City, resulting in the loss of over 500 high-paying jobs.

Edward Harrison of CreditWritedowns.com argues that the fact that Valero had to shutdown this plant — which was losing about $1 million per day — indicates that the real economy, where consumers actually buy gasoline at the pump (as opposed to the financial economy, where barrels of crude trade at elevated levels), remains quite weak.

The new CEO Bill Klesse came to Valero via Ultramar Diamond Shamrock (UDS), which Valero acquired at the top of the market in 2001. So, company ethos may be different than under Bill Greehey who was very committed to community. And Delaware City is an old Getty/Shell-Motiva oil refinery and a legacy asset of Blackstone-controlled Premcor, the company run by former Tosco head and Salomon Brothers commodities trader Tom O’Malley. So, it was not core to Valero’s operations. Valero already cut staff there in September. And the Shell-Motiva JV had serious operating difficulties with the asset before offloading it to Premcor.

Nevertheless, this was a refinery which has been upgraded significantly to process less expensive heavy, sour crude oil. The fact that Valero is laying off workers and shuttering the entire site tells you that the situation is bad. They are saying in effect “we cannot continue to operate at a loss through this business cycle.” If Valero can’t make money, no oil refiner can.

I see this in a macro context as a sign of cyclically weak end-user demand. I do think peak oil is for real but the world is awash in oil and oil products right now. Read the whole thing >

He points to this FT Alphaville piece as a backup for the last part that the world is "awash" in oil products.

We feel it’s Olivier Jakob at Petromatrix who really expressed the matter best on Friday. As he wrote (emphasis FT Alphaville’s):

As per our Tuesday ad hoc note on floating stocks; on a crude equivalent basis all of the OPEC and half of the IEA estimated oil demand growth for 2010 is already parked at anchor in floating stocks and these idled cargoes filled with oil are getting more and more attention.

By the end of the winter there is likely to be as much distillates afloat as in the total US at the end of winter 2007 and we expect that it will be more and more difficult for some of the Wall Street commodity banks to avoid mentioning the subject and to continue to hide the floating storage fill-up as “demand from emerging economies”.

The ICE Gasoil contango is currently widening and this will not work towards the reduction of these floating stocks. In an environment of spare refining capacity the only solver to the growing floating stocks of Distillates is a sharp reduction in OPEC supplies [ahem…Daily Mail], but only lower prices would trigger that.

The only answer that we see to GOD (Glut of Distillate) is a flat price correction sharp enough to force more OPEC supply cuts.

Indeed, the realization that end-user demand is not all its cracked up to be has been emerging all week.

Our Vincent Fernando noted on Tuesday:

Last week was particularly worrisome for oil, since U.S. fuel inventories (distillate stocks) rose during a time of year when analysts expected a drop. The American fuel glut continues due to weak demand, and as shown below, is far worse than anything seen in recent years.

Even if U.S. fuel demand picks up with the economy, the U.S. will first have to work down its massive distillate stocks before needing more oil. This process will keep a lid on America’s contribution to world oil demand.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2009/09/fed-offers-2-cents-on-audit-fed-dollar.html

Wave of Debt Payments Facing U.S. Government

Article Tools Sponsored By
By EDMUND L. ANDREWS
Published: November 22, 2009

WASHINGTON — The United States government is financing its more than trillion-dollar-a-year borrowing with i.o.u.’s on terms that seem too good to be true.

“What a good country or a good squirrel should be doing is stashing away nuts for the winter. The United States is not only not saving nuts, it’s eating the ones left over from the last winter.” WILLIAM H. GROSS

Articles in this series will examine the consequences of, and attempts to deal with, growing public and private debts.

But that happy situation, aided by ultralow interest rates, may not last much longer.

Treasury officials now face a trifecta of headaches: a mountain of new debt, a balloon of short-term borrowings that come due in the months ahead, and interest rates that are sure to climb back to normal as soon as the Federal Reserve decides that the emergency has passed.

Even as Treasury officials are racing to lock in today’s low rates by exchanging short-term borrowings for long-term bonds, the government faces a payment shock similar to those that sent legions of overstretched homeowners into default on their mortgages.

With the national debt now topping $12 trillion, the White House estimates that the government’s tab for servicing the debt will exceed $700 billion a year in 2019, up from $202 billion this year, even if annual budget deficits shrink drastically. Other forecasters say the figure could be much higher.

In concrete terms, an additional $500 billion a year in interest expense would total more than the combined federal budgets this year for education, energy, homeland security and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The potential for rapidly escalating interest payouts is just one of the wrenching challenges facing the United States after decades of living beyond its means.

The surge in borrowing over the last year or two is widely judged to have been a necessary response to the financial crisis and the deep recession, and there is still a raging debate over how aggressively to bring down deficits over the next few years. But there is little doubt that the United States’ long-term budget crisis is becoming too big to postpone.

Americans now have to climb out of two deep holes: as debt-loaded consumers, whose personal wealth sank along with housing and stock prices; and as taxpayers, whose government debt has almost doubled in the last two years alone, just as costs tied to benefits for retiring baby boomers are set to explode.

The competing demands could deepen political battles over the size and role of the government, the trade-offs between taxes and spending, the choices between helping older generations versus younger ones, and the bottom-line questions about who should ultimately shoulder the burden.

“The government is on teaser rates,” said Robert Bixby, executive director of the Concord Coalition, a nonpartisan group that advocates lower deficits. “We’re taking out a huge mortgage right now, but we won’t feel the pain until later.”

So far, the demand for Treasury securities from investors and other governments around the world has remained strong enough to hold down the interest rates that the United States must offer to sell them. Indeed, the government paid less interest on its debt this year than in 2008, even though it added almost $2 trillion in debt.
Vaš link

YES WE CAN !!!

“[A]s policymakers rush to implement reforms in response to one financial calamity, they are apt to create distortions that pave the way for the next disaster. Just such an unintended consequence could now be festering in the banking sector, as its balance sheets are increasingly stuffed with government bonds.
“These days, there is a near-unanimous belief among western regulators that one way to prevent a repeat of the 2007-08 crisis is to stop banks taking crazy risks with subprime mortgage bonds or complex instruments such as collateralised debt obligations (CDOs). Instead, banks are being urged to hold a higher proportion of their assets in the form of ‘safe’ instruments, most notably sovereign or quasi-sovereign debt. G20 regulators are holding regular meetings in Basel to draw up rules on how banks should do this, as part of a wider reform of financial regulation.
“In theory, that move sounds very sensible. One reason why large banks crumbled last year was that many were carrying vast quantities of highly rated CDOs and other toxic paper. These not only lost their value during the crisis, but also became impossible to trade, creating a liquidity shock for the banks.
“Government bonds, by contrast, remained liquid during the recent crisis (and have been so in the past few decades). So it appears appealing to hold more of them, particularly given that sovereign debt is also widely presumed to be ultra safe; so safe that the yield on government bonds is known as the ‘risk-free rate’.
“But could this flight to the ‘safety’ of government bonds in itself be creating subtle new dangers? Government debt, after all, has soared to levels not seen in peacetime for centuries, if ever, in many countries, not least the US and UK.

Fiscal deficits are swelling across the western world. And the level of political commitment to curbing those deficits remains uncertain – not least because with yields currently so low there is less pressure on politicians to push through reform.
In other words, the bank regulatory cure which governments are so proud of is part and parcel to the massive global liquidity bubble being created. Gee, unintended consequences flowing from governments who typically lag the real world by a massive degree? Now that’s just shocking!!

“Finance ministries are hardly likely to complain about the banks’ investments. Major industrialised countries will need to sell more than $12,000bn worth of government bonds this year and next to fund their fiscal hole. This is a rise of at least a third, or $3,000bn, in just two years.”

People do not get what they want or what they expect from the markets; they get what they deserve!

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/the-biggest-rip-off-of-all-time-5-36544

http://www.businessinsider.com/prechter-everyone-is-bullish-now-so-2010-will-be-a-year-of-horrible-market-declines-2009-11

"Poduzetnici, od kojih su mnogi u trenutku dok su s nama razgovarali već u inozemstvu ugovarali nove poslove, u proračunu ne vide realizaciju “bolnih reformi”, koje je proteklih tjedana najavljivala premijerka Jadranka Kosor.
Štoviše, ne vjeruju ni da će im država pomoći da prebrode krizu, već smatraju da će ona u 2010. godini još teže pogoditi hrvatsko gospodartsvo nego u ovoj godini, a strahuju i da država, unatoč prepuštanja mjesta ministra gospodarstva Đuri Popijaču, nije usvojila osnovne zahtjeve poslodavaca. Stoga u predloženom proračunu jedino vide putokaz da će Hrvatska u 2010. dodatno potonuti u recesiju i dužničko ropstvo."

Vaš link

AZ FONDOM DO BLAGOSTANJA

New Report

Close