Velika Depresija 2 – san ili java

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Velika Depresija 2 – san ili java

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Angela Merkel: "Europe Is In A Very, Very Serious Situation"

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/angela-merkel-europe-very-very-situation-situation

Euro Plunges As France Downgrade Rumor Emerges

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/euro-plunges-france-downgrade-rumor-emerges

Freefall: EURUSD 1.2388 And Plunging, Market Liquidity Disappears Again, Traders Brace For Another Flash Crash

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/freefall-eurusd-12388-and-plunging-market-liquidity-disappears-again-traders-brace-another-f

MY PRECIOUS!!!!

Evo da si imate kaj veceras pogledati:

MY PRECIOUS!!!!

nisam ja sumnjao u Iveka666, ali ja sam trader, pa me dugorocni trend ne tangira.

[wink]

http://opcije.blog.hr/2008/02/1624181263/font-size4kako-preziviti-bear-market-i-jos-zaraditi-u-njemufont.html
dolazi vrijeme trejdera [cool]

SVI SU SPAMERI IGNORE !!! D,D(dugoročni dokupljivači)bloger predvodnik :-)strucnjak

Evo da si imate kaj veceras pogledati:

kaže pragmatični kapitalist, inače moj dobar prijatelj:

PS – There is a video going around called “Melt-up” and it is receiving a HUGE amount of attention on the internet. It is regarding the recent melt-up in stocks and how the U.S. is about to enter an inflationary spiral and a currency collapse. I would recommend to the good readers here at TPC to ignore this video. It is 100% factually incorrect (well, more like 75%) and full of the same fear mongering misconceptions that fuel the asset destroying portfolio strategies of well known inflationistas (we all know the names). Videos like these are based on the same misconceptions regarding the monetary system that have actually led to the current debacle. Positioning yourself for hyperinflation and a U.S. dollar collapse has been a recipe for disaster and will continue to be a recipe for disaster as debt deflation remains the single greatest risk to the global economy.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/a-major-deflationary-red-flag-in-the-us-dollar-2010-5#ixzz0oCvKqVpQ

touche [smiley]

KAD NEMA BOOKA, NEMA NI DRUKA!

kaže pragmatični kapitalist, inače moj dobar prijatelj:

Ljudi obicno slusaju prijatelje. Zato su i ulazili na burzu krajem 2007 i prodavali stanove da bi se uvaljali u dionice i fondove. Gdje su sada to sami najbolje znaju. Kao i gdje su im prijatelji.

A kada smo kod prijatelja….

Dow Theorist Richard Russell: Sell Everything Liquid, You Won’t Recognize America By The End Of The Year

Do your friends a favor. Tell them to "batten down the hatches" because there’s a HARD RAIN coming. Tell them to get out of debt and sell anything they can sell (and don’t need) in order to get liquid. Tell them that Richard Russell says that by the end of this year they won’t recognize the country. They’ll retort, "How the dickens does Russell know — who told him?" Tell them the stock market told him.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dow-theorist-richard-russell-sell-everything-liquid-you-wont-recognize-america-by-the-end-of-the-year-2010-5#ixzz0oHr64SLk

@LoodyAllen

Touche danas = HAIRCUT sutra!! [cool]

MY PRECIOUS!!!!

E moj Ivek

MAJANSKI kalendar, svjetska ekonomska kriza, "sunčeva superoluja", pretraživač Google, vjerska i druga proročanstva… Svi ti "znakovi" upućuju da će kraj čovječanstva biti 2012. godine, a kao najizgledniji datum spominje se 21. prosinca te godine.

Nancy Flinn zainteresirala se kada je čula da će se "smak svijeta" dogoditi za tri godine i tada je krenula u svoje osobno istraživanje. "Kada sam vidjela da toliko dokaza upućuje na isto vremensko razdoblje, zaključila sam da je to nešto što moramo uzeti kao ozbiljno", rekla je Nancy te dodala kako vjeruje da je financijska kriza prvi znak raspada. "Govori se da će posljednjih dana zavladati ekonomski kaos. Mislim da to upravo gledamo", zaključila je Flinn, piše cbs.

[cool] [cool] [cool]

Yeee , ja cu ko Woody dočekat kraj, a ti ?

The Time Has Come
Prepare to LIVE or Prepare to DIE
The United States and other world governments are well aware of what is coming. They know they won’t be able to protect and assist everyone, so they have developed self help materials and websites such as Ready.gov and FEMA.gov. These sites provide valuable information for short-term survival of isolated events such as earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes, but do not directly address the real dangers that await us.

Surviving the coming events of December 21 2012 is not necessarily like surviving other natural or manmade disaster. You and your family will have to be more proactive and assume more preemptive strategies for long term or even permanent survival. You need to realize that this will be a global event that will effect each and every living thing on the planet. Food and clean water will be scarce and public utilities will be nonexistent, The world governments can not and will not be able to assist in your continuing wellbeing and you will more or less be on your own.

The purpose of this website is to assist and provide you with the necessary resources and information to help you prepare for, and survive a long-term global disaster.

E moj Ivek

MAJANSKI kalendar, svjetska ekonomska kriza, "sunčeva superoluja", pretraživač Google, vjerska i druga proročanstva… Svi ti "znakovi" upućuju da će kraj čovječanstva biti 2012. godine, a kao najizgledniji datum spominje se 21. prosinca te godine.

Nancy Flinn zainteresirala se kada je čula da će se "smak svijeta" dogoditi za tri godine i tada je krenula u svoje osobno istraživanje. "Kada sam vidjela da toliko dokaza upućuje na isto vremensko razdoblje, zaključila sam da je to nešto što moramo uzeti kao ozbiljno", rekla je Nancy te dodala kako vjeruje da je financijska kriza prvi znak raspada. "Govori se da će posljednjih dana zavladati ekonomski kaos. Mislim da to upravo gledamo", zaključila je Flinn, piše cbs.

[cool] [cool] [cool]

Yeee , ja cu ko Woody dočekat kraj, a ti ?

I kaj sada da ti ja odgovorim na ovo??? [undecid] Sjetio sam se!!!

Bravo kolega zmrklic, razmisliti cu o vasem pristupu!! No, sumnjam da cu ga primjeniti….

MY PRECIOUS!!!!

Ovo nije šala, nego jedino realno objašnjenje ako se dogodi ono što ivek predviđa:

Dow Theorist Richard Russell: Sell Everything Liquid, You Won’t Recognize America By The End Of The Year

Kao što je ova kriza najbolje što se Hrvatskoj moglo dogoditi ukoliko se naprave neke potrebne suštinske razlike u funkcioniranju države, isto se može reći i za socijalističku utopiju u Europi. Nekad je potrebno lupit glavom u zid, okretanje od "posudi pa lagodno živi" ka "zaradi pa dio potroši a drugi dio štedi ili investiraj" će stvoriti daleko ljepšu budućnost

The cure for low price is low price. Demand goes up, supply comes down, the price goes up.

New Report

Close