Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

KDB says it has ended talks with Lehman Brothers
State-run Korea Development Bank says it has ended talks with Lehman Brothers

September 10, 2008: 04:38 AM EST

NEW YORK (Associated Press) – State-run Korea Development Bank said Wednesday it has ended talks with U.S. investment bank Lehman Brothers over a possible stake in the troubled Wall Street institution.
KDB said in a statement that it "ended negotiations at this time due to differences in transaction terms with Lehman and in consideration of the domestic and international financial market situation."

Goodbye teens

[bye]

NE CVETA CVEĆE NI U NAŠE PREDUZEĆE

KDB says it has ended talks with Lehman Brothers
State-run Korea Development Bank says it has ended talks with Lehman Brothers

September 10, 2008: 04:38 AM EST

NEW YORK (Associated Press) – State-run Korea Development Bank said Wednesday it has ended talks with U.S. investment bank Lehman Brothers over a possible stake in the troubled Wall Street institution.
KDB said in a statement that it "ended negotiations at this time due to differences in transaction terms with Lehman and in consideration of the domestic and international financial market situation."

Goodbye teens

[bye]

WASHINGTON, D.C. (September 10, 2008) — The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today released its Weekly Mortgage Applications Survey for the week ending September 5, 2008. The Market Composite Index, a measure of mortgage loan application volume, was 496.2, an increase of 9.5 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis from 453.1 one week earlier. This week’s results include an adjustment to account for the Labor Day Holiday. On an unadjusted basis, the Index decreased 13.6 percent compared with the previous week and was down 24.4 percent compared with the same Labor Day week one year earlier.
The Refinance Index, also adjusted for the holiday, increased 15.4 percent to 1222.9 from the previous week. Without the holiday adjustment, the Refinance Index dropped 7.7% percent from the previous week.

The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index increased 6.4 percent to 371.5 from one week earlier. The Conventional Purchase Index increased 14.4 percent while the Government Purchase Index (largely FHA) decreased 8.7 percent.

The four week moving average for the seasonally adjusted Market Index is up 4.1 percent. The four week moving average for the seasonally adjusted Purchase index is up 4.4 percent, while this average is up 3.5 percent for the Refinance Index.

The refinance share of mortgage activity increased to 36.3 percent of total applications from 34.0 percent the previous week. The adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) share of activity decreased to 6.4 from 6.6 percent of total applications from the previous week.

The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages decreased to 6.06 percent from 6.39 percent, with points increasing to 1.02 from 1.00 (including the origination fee) for 80 percent loan-to-value (LTV) ratio loans.

The average contract interest rate for 15-year fixed-rate mortgages decreased to 5.73 percent from 5.96 percent, with points decreasing to 0.98 from 1.03 (including the origination fee) for 80 percent LTV loans.

The average contract interest rate for one-year ARMs decreased to 7.00 percent from 7.11 percent, with points decreasing to 0.30 from 0.35 (including the origination fee) for 80 percent LTV loans.

Europa se vraća, opet!!!

Pogledaj opet. [bye]

Mali predah u EU, nastavak drugog silaznog vala!?

Vidjet ćemo kako će zatvoriti!

Koji preokret na futursima.
A jojjjjjj
Ovo ne izgleda dobro.

http://finance.yahoo.com/indices?e=futures

Moji postovi ne predstavljaju nagovor niti na kupnju niti na prodaju dionica!

ALTERNATIVNI IZVORI
U San Antoniu će koristiti prirodni plin od ljudskog izmeta
Autor/izvor: SEEbiz / Hina / Reuters
SAN ANTONIO – Američki grad San Antonio sklopio je sporazum zahvaljujući kojemu će postati prvi grad u SAD-u koji će na komercijalnoj razini prikupljati plin metan iz ljudskog izmeta i pretvarati ga u gorivo.
http://www.seebiz.eu/hr/tvrtke/energetika/u-san-antoniu-ce-koristiti-prirodni-plin-od-ljudskog-izmeta,24811.html

ALTERNATIVNI IZVORI
U San Antoniu će koristiti prirodni plin od ljudskog izmeta
Autor/izvor: SEEbiz / Hina / Reuters
SAN ANTONIO – Američki grad San Antonio sklopio je sporazum zahvaljujući kojemu će postati prvi grad u SAD-u koji će na komercijalnoj razini prikupljati plin metan iz ljudskog izmeta i pretvarati ga u gorivo.
http://www.seebiz.eu/hr/tvrtke/energetika/u-san-antoniu-ce-koristiti-prirodni-plin-od-ljudskog-izmeta,24811.html

Šta se čudiš ko pura dreku!
U Zgrebu to već funkcionira na pročišćavaču.
Vršna snaga 2.500,00kW.

Lehman Bros. posts $3.9 billion loss, cuts dividend

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) —

"Lehman Bros. (LEH:LEHLEH, , ) on Wednesday said it lost $3.9 billion, or $5.62 a share in its third quarter after taking a gross mark to market loss of $7.8 billion. The company also said it cut its quarterly dividend to 5 cents a share and will spin off its commercial real estate holdings to shareholders and sell a majority stake in its investment management division."

Ajme meni.
Njih više ni Sančo ne može dokupit.
Još će ući i u minus na tekućem da se izvuku…

[bye]

NE CVETA CVEĆE NI U NAŠE PREDUZEĆE

O kakvoj ti krađi pričaš?

Tko je spomenuo kradju? Ah, da, ja. To je vise figurativno.
[/quote]

Ljudi, ljudi zovite HANFU, Samodola, Vladu, Ivu, HDZ, SDP, HSP, Polančeca, Lukovića, Bandića, Benka i Mislava Bagu, zovite ih sve da pomognu i da nas zaštite od zlih "them basterds". Sve ih treba pohapsiti, baš sve!!!!

A ja sam se predomislio što se tiće investiranja. Zakljućio sam da to ipak nije za mene, pa bih molio odgovorne da mi vrate novčeke koje sam upucao tamo u studenom 2007., kada sam pohlepno kupovao precjenjene dionice, i onda smo kvit. Neće me više burza vidjeti, sve je to financijski inženjering. Sve bum vas tužil ako mi ne vratite moje novce!!!

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Lehman Bros. posts $3.9 billion loss, cuts dividend

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) —

"Lehman Bros. (LEH:LEHLEH, , ) on Wednesday said it lost $3.9 billion, or $5.62 a share in its third quarter after taking a gross mark to market loss of $7.8 billion. The company also said it cut its quarterly dividend to 5 cents a share and will spin off its commercial real estate holdings to shareholders and sell a majority stake in its investment management division."

Ajme meni.
Njih više ni Sančo ne može dokupit.
Još će ući i u minus na tekućem da se izvuku…

[bye]

Zaboravio si napomenuti da izvješće The Mortgage Bankers Association pokazuje da se ipak nešto pozitivno događa na području hipotekarnih zajmova. To bi moglo značiti da, ako se sada izvuku, vrijednost njihove manje likvidne imovine može samo rasti, a to opet znači da su se izvukli.

ide to danas UP UP UP

Na naftu misliš ?

futures opet u jakom zelenom [thumbsup]

Don't be convinced of your super knowledge of the market, the market does what it wants, and you are just along for the ride!

New Report

Close