Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Zašto nitko ne gleda talijansku burzu i autrijsku burzu?
Dvije naše najveće i najjače banke su talijanske a austrijanci najveći ulagači i sa Hypom nažalost muljatori.

a dok svoj život živim samom sebi Ja se divim

Nafta na 128,60

Okrenu se i Obama nafti..

Obama open to new offshore oil drilling

WASHINGTON (AFP) — With skyrocketing fuel prices putting holes in the wallets of American voters, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Saturday that he might be willing to support offshore oil drilling in the country….

Ovo bi moglo značiti da će Demokrati popustiti i glasovati za skidanje zabrane u i istraživanju i skorištavanju ogromnih rezervi nafte u USA!
Što bi to moglo značiti kratkoročno i dugoročno prosudite sami!
Ameri imaju veće rezerve od Saudijske Arabije.

Evo što bi to značilo kratkoročno i dugoročno,kolega:

Energy Information Administration

"Offshore oil reserves affected by the federal ban are estimated at 18 billion barrels, which is indeed larger than ANWR. However, EIA projects that offshore production rates would be about half of ANWR production rates, which means that lifting the ban on offshore drilling would probably have an even smaller effect on future oil prices than ANWR’s 75 cents a barrel in 2025. In other words, "tiny" was probably the wrong word in my concluding sentence above. "Minuscule" is more like it."

The projections in the OCS access case indicate that access to the Pacific, Atlantic, and eastern Gulf regions would not have a significant impact on domestic crude oil and natural gas production or prices before 2030. Leasing would begin no sooner than 2012, and production would not be expected to start before 2017. Total domestic production of crude oil from 2012 through 2030 in the OCS access case is projected to be 1.6 percent higher than in the reference case, and 3 percent higher in 2030 alone, at 5.6 million barrels per day. For the lower 48 OCS, annual crude oil production in 2030 is projected to be 7 percent higher—2.4 million barrels per day in the OCS access case compared with 2.2 million barrels per day in the reference case (Figure 20). Because oil prices are determined on the international market, however, any impact on average wellhead prices is expected to be insignificant.

NE CVETA CVEĆE NI U NAŠE PREDUZEĆE

Inače,nastavljamo u revijalnom tonu:

Florida bank closed by FDIC

NewYork-Federal regulators closed Florida’s First Priority Bank on Friday, marking the eighth bank failure of the year.
All six branches of the Bradenton, Fla.-based bank will reopen on Monday as branches of SunTrust. First Priority depositors will automatically become depositors of SunTrust, the FDIC said.

U tu priču treba uključiti i Oil shale rezerve koji su pravi cilj cijele priče. Ako skinu zabranu s offshore i ANWR-a nema razloga da ostane zabrana na Oil shale rezervama. Nedavno je palo na glasovanju 15-14 za ostanak zabrane.
Minimalne rezerve u Oil shale su 2.000 milijardi barela nafte.
Koliko stoljeća se može opskrbljivati čitavi svjet iz tih rezervi?

U tu priču treba uključiti i Oil shale rezerve koji su pravi cilj cijele priče. Ako skinu zabranu s offshore i ANWR-a nema razloga da ostane zabrana na Oil shale rezervama. Nedavno je palo na glasovanju 15-14 za ostanak zabrane.
[/quote]

0,65 stoljeca otprilike. Izgleda ljepse kada se napise kao 65 godina.

"Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau."

Pa sto trojka odmah? Sto sam krivo izracunao? [lol]

85 milijuna barela dnevno x 365 dana = 31 milijardi barela godisnje.
2000/31 = 64.51

[/quote]

0,65 stoljeca otprilike. Izgleda ljepse kada se napise kao 65 godina.

[/quote]

Postoje i gornja granica procjene. 20.000 milijardi barela nafte!
Evo ispravio sam na stotku!

Ajde dobro. Imas jos mislim oko 2.000 milijardi barela u bitumenskom pijesku (tar sand).

The Federal Reserve System: An Encyclopedia

ako netko ima bio bih jako zahvalan …

I love the Smell of Profits in the Morning

[/quote]

"It is believed that the shale deposits in the Green River region of Colorado, Utah and Wyoming are holding the equivalent of approximately 1.5 trillion to 1.8 trillion barrels of oil.
According to scientists and petroleum companies, much of it cannot be recovered with current technology due to the costly processing involved and the depth of the deposits buried beneath the Rocky Mountains.
And even with modern technology, the difficulties associated with extracting and processing shale oil have forced even some of the largest oil companies to drop out of the game"

I da ne bi mislili da je samo Amerika puna te čađi

"Large deposits of shale oil are also not unique to the United States. In fact, there are huge reserves of the substance all around the world, from China to Australia to Scotland to South Africa. But, once again, the problem rests with the expense of getting to it and processing it. In the mid-to-late 19th century, France and Scotland extracted large deposits and processed it for their own purposes."

New Report

Close