Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska Utjecaj kretanja svjetskih indeksa i cijene nafte na TK Hrvatska

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Je.ote, ovo je bolje od tekme, ujutro ZSE, poslije USA.

Utakmice više uopće ne gledam, nema adrenalina kao na burzi, a ni koristi. [bye]

Don't be convinced of your super knowledge of the market, the market does what it wants, and you are just along for the ride!

podsjetnik

29.10.2009 13:30 GDP QoQ (Annualized) 3. kvartal 3,20% -0,70% !!!
29.10.2009 13:30 Personal Consumption 3. kvartal 3,10% -0,90% !!!

29.10.2009 13:30 GDP Price Index 3. kvartal 1,30% 0,00% !!
29.10.2009 13:30 Core PCE QoQ 3. kvartal 1,40% 2,00% !
29.10.2009 13:30 Initial Jobless Claims 24.lis 525K 531K !
29.10.2009 13:30 Continuing Claims 17.lis 5915K 5923K !

[i] Moji postovi nisu investicijski savjeti, niti nagovor na kupnju ili prodaju dionica, već osobno mišljenje.[/i]

Goldman prešao u short poziciju, krenulo je njihovo općepoznato drukanje http://www.cnbc.com/id/33529398

[i] Moji postovi nisu investicijski savjeti, niti nagovor na kupnju ili prodaju dionica, već osobno mišljenje.[/i]

dax iz -0,30 u +0,50 u nekoliko sekundi

GDP Rises 3.5%, Topping Expectations; Jobless Claims Fall by 1,000 to 530,00

gdp bolji od očekivanja 3,5 % PLUS

FEDYA = ENTENTINIS= LIZAČ, PARDON BRISAČ PODOVA AZ-A I DINKECOVIH NAOČALA.

[thumbsup]

Futuresi još ne reagiraju

Economy in U.S. Expands for First Time in More Than a Year
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Timothy R. Homan

Oct. 29 (Bloomberg) — The U.S. economy grew in the third quarter for the first time in more than a year, propelled by stimulus-driven gains in consumer spending and home building.

The world’s largest economy expanded at a 3.5 percent pace from July through September, exceeding the median estimate of economists surveyed by Bloomberg News, after shrinking the previous four quarters, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. Household purchases climbed 3.4 percent, the most in more than two years.

Policy makers will now focus on whether the recovery, supported by federal assistance to the housing and auto industries, can be sustained into 2010 and generate jobs. The record $1.4 trillion budget deficit limits President Barack Obama’s options for more aid, while Federal Reserve officials try to convince investors that the central bank will exit emergency programs in time to prevent a pickup in inflation.

“People will, regardless of the number, call into question the durability of the recovery,” Michael Feroli, an economist at JPMorgan Chase & Co. in New York, said before the report. “It’s going to be a little bit challenging for the consumer this quarter.”

The economy was forecast to grow at a 3.2 percent annual pace, according to the median estimate of 79 economists surveyed by Bloomberg News. Estimates ranged from gains of 2 percent to 4.8 percent.

Depth of Recession

The economy shrank 3.8 percent in the 12 months to June, the worst performance in seven decades. The four consecutive decreases through the second quarter marks the longest stretch of declines since quarterly records began in 1947.

The gain in consumer spending, which accounts for about 70 percent of the economy, “largely reflected” an increase in purchases of automobiles attributable to the administration’s “cash-for-clunkers” plan, the report said. The 22 percent jump in purchases of durable goods, which includes autos, was the biggest since 2001. Total purchases were forecast to climb 3.1 percent, according to the survey median.

Excluding the influence of auto sales, production and inventories, the economy grew 1.9 percent last quarter.

While most economists estimate the recession has ended, an official pronouncement will take many months to materialize. The National Bureau of Economic Research, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is responsible for determining when contractions begin and end. Robert Hall, head of the committee charged with making the call, said in August it may take more than a year for the group to reach a conclusion.

Homebuilding Rebound

Residential construction jumped at a 23 percent annual rate last quarter, the first gain in almost four years and the biggest since 1986. The rebound added 0.5 percentage point to growth.

Homebuilding rebounded as sales climbed, propelled in part by an $8,000 tax credit for first-time buyers and Fed purchases of mortgage-backed securities that helped lower borrowing costs.

Total inventories last quarter continued to drop, boosting expectations that factory production will keep growing. The drop in stockpiles was smaller than the record decrease in the second quarter, contributing to growth, today’s report showed.

Trade subtracted from GDP as imports grew faster than exports, while government spending expanded at a 2.3 percent pace after jumping 6.7 percent in the prior quarter. A decline in state and local government outlays limited the overall increase.

Growing Profits

The improving global economy helped companies from Amazon.com Inc. to Whirlpool Corp. exceed analysts’ sales estimates last quarter. Profits at about 85 percent of the companies in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index that have released results beat expectations, according to Bloomberg data. That marks the highest proportion

http://www.kucilooro.webs.com/

reagiraju imaju još sat vremena do početka trgovine…..

Napravi razliku http://pravipotez.blogspot.com/

[thumbsup]

[/quote]

zato jer ih gledaš s odgodom od 10 minuta…, na yahoo…

[thumbsup]

[/quote]

zato jer ih gledaš s odgodom od 10 minuta…, na yahoo…
[/quote]

Istina. Moja greška.
[embarass]

I kak ćemo sad uhvatiti ATX, tak su nam se lijepo približili, i sad gamad opet bježe…, što ćeš kad mi palimo samo na guranje…. [wink]

New Report

Close