JDPL (Jadroplov d.d.)

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska JDPL (Jadroplov d.d.)

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Ja isto kao i ti računam na privatizaciju ali pitanje je kada će to biti i po kojoj cijeni. Ako situacija na brodarskom tržištu u svijetu bude loša tada možda neće moći naći kupca ni po cijeni ispod 200kn.
Da je JDPL pri ovim cijenama sigurnija oklada od nekih drugih dionica, u to vjerujem. Ali ništa nije 100% sigurno tako da se i ovdje možemo nasukati.

Nisam baš siguran u privatizaciju jer je i Šuki rekao da mu ne pada napamet prodavati nešto u vrijeme ovako niskih cijena na tržištu.

Zato i rekoh da je pitanje kada će to biti.
Ali ako im stvarno zagusti u državnoj blagajni mislim da će Šuki zaboraviti što je rekao.

Evo vam jdpl ispod 100 kn a vi i dalje pljucajte po Techmanu.
Pozdrav Tech. [sealed]

dobro da sve ostalo munjevito raste. Ma to mora da JDPL ništa ne valja [lol]

I'LL BE BACK

[sealed]

Idle boxship fleet approaches 400 mark

Containerships continue to flood into layup with nearly 400 box vessels now idle, new figures show.

The data has sparked fears overcapacity will blight the sector for up to five years.

AXS-Liner says 392 containerships, with a capacity of 1.1 million teu, are now idle.

This is a sharp rise from 303 vessels, or 800,000 teu only two weeks ago.

AXS says the figure, equal to 8.8% of total capacity, is the highest on recorded, way above the 3.2% seen in March 2002 and the 5% reached in 1986 when the whole fleet of US Lines was frozen.

Analysts say the laying up of large modern tonnage is accelerating, with 19 boxships between 7,500 and 10,000 teu now sitting idle.

One source said: “These are new ships worth north of $100m and they are being parked up due to the rapid deterioration in volumes between Asia and Europe.”

The huge number of idle ships coupled with the expected flood of newbuildings on the horizon means there is a potential oversupply of boxships stretching to the middle of the next decade, AXS warns.

“A projection shows that it needs an average annual growth of 15% in containerized trades during the three years come to bring the supply/demand balance to an equilibrium by January 2013,” it said.

“A less optimistic but more reasonable average 10% annual growth would not allow a return to equilibrium before early 2014.”

Published : February 18, 2009

Quote Sakai "najvise pali svi osim ATPL"

[sealed]

[sealed]

Baltic Indices 20/02/2009 BDI 2099 (+42) BCI 3768 (+35) BPI 1439 (+55) BSI 1300 (+29) BHSI 532 (+20) Copyright Baltic Exchange Information Services Ltd. (2009) BCITCavg $39401(+660) BPITCavg $11504(+431) BSITCavg $13597(+305) BHSITCavg $7738(+291) Copyright Baltic Exchange Information Services Ltd. (2009)

Parche mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum!

Baltic Indices 20/02/2009 BDI 2099 (+42) BCI 3768 (+35) BPI 1439 (+55) BSI 1300 (+29) BHSI 532 (+20) Copyright Baltic Exchange Information Services Ltd. (2009) BCITCavg $39401(+660) BPITCavg $11504(+431) BSITCavg $13597(+305) BHSITCavg $7738(+291) Copyright Baltic Exchange Information Services Ltd. (2009)
može li link?
ja koristim od drysa i kasni mi za ovim

može li link?
ja koristim od drysa i kasni mi za ovim

Vaš link

oko 14:25

Parche mihi, Domine, quia Dalmata sum!

[sealed] Revival of Brazil iron ore cargoes lifts rates hopes

European steel mills are booking capesize vessels to ship iron ore from Brazil for the first time since October, brokers have reported, boosting hopes of a sustained recovery in bulk carrier freight rates.

ArcelorMittal was among those mills that this week began to quietly nominate cargoes to be loaded from Brazil in March and April.

“These are the first cargoes to be transported that we have seen for some time,” said a London-based broker. “They’re trying to keep it quiet, but the principals and brokers are receiving nominations. Will it carry on? We don’t know. But for now it’s good.”

Steel mills around the world controversially defaulted on contracts of affreightment for iron ore shipments last October, when the global economic crisis saw the demand for steel collapse.

There have been no iron ore cargoes nominated from Brazil to Europe since then, several brokers familiar with the capesize market told Lloyd’s List.

The resumption of trade is viewed as one of the most positive signs for the global market for dry bulk since the five-year shipping boom ended in the final quarter of 2008. Rates to charter capesize vessels are expected to jump next week, as very few of the global fleet of capesize vessels are available for business in the Atlantic region. “I can count them on one hand,” said a broker.

Steel mills in Asia and Europe redelivered ships early and cancelled time charters or contracts of affreightments in September and October, triggering a dramatic fall in freight rates, as well as a wave of bankruptcies among vulnerable shipowners and operators.

The global steel industry provides business for roughly half the world’s fleet of bulk carrriers. Many mills are currently renegotiating long-term contracts of affreightment signed with owners to ship iron ore rates now much higher than current levels.

Published : February 23, 2009

[sealed]

A kome je do pisanja kad pogleda brojke.Pada brzinom munje,a diže se nikako.Na ovoj dionici smo svi long term ulagači,htjeli to ili ne.

New Report

Close