ATPL (Atlantska plovidba d.d.)

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska ATPL (Atlantska plovidba d.d.)

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.

Atlantska je ugovorila vozarine unaprijed 2 godine po puno većim cijenama nego su sada.
No mislim da ćemo se ugodno iznenaditi sa rastom vozarina jako jako brzo.
LP

Kolega Lojtra, razine BDI-a od 700-750 traju svega 30-35 dana, dakle nisu na nivou godine!
Pa prema tome očekivati velike gubitke i nije opravdano.
K tome i prodaja 1-2 broda u očekivanju novih će popraviti financijsku sliku.
Eto iz tog razloga BDI nije mjerodavan kao pokazatelj jer je volatilan, baš kao i dionica i ponaša se po Elliotu.

Bull is coming home

Atlantska je ugovorila vozarine unaprijed 2 godine po puno većim cijenama nego su sada.
LP

ha ako je tako, odakle onda minus u zadnjem kvartalu popriličan minus, te pad prihoda na godišnjoj razini za cca 40 %

Napomena: nemam atpl i ovaj post nije nagovor na kupoprodaju atpl

Niste shvatili moj post..Ako atpl ima dugoroćne ugovore, kako to da su pali prihodi 40 %?

LP

??????????

@zmanojlo

ha,ha vidim da svi stručnjaci ulažu u naše vrle građevinare..
Raspitajte se malo kako je prošao slovenski građevinski sektor nakon ulaska Slovenije u
EU…

imam nešto DLKV, ingre nikad…ali dalo se zaradit ove dane ko ima volje za trejdanje…..

Uskoro ispod 300 kn.

Drybulkers in troubled waters as China iron ore imports seen weakFeb 29 (Reuters) –

Dry bulk transporters, already hit by an oversupply of ships, could be forced to operate their vessels below breakeven for a much longer period than feared as top iron ore consumer China looks to cut down on imports.

China’s iron ore imports may fall up to 14 percent this year as domestic output ramps up, a mining industry group said on Wednesday. The country buys about 60 percent of the world’s seaborne iron ore.

The commodity makes up for nearly half of the global drybulk cargo that is transported by sea in vessels owned by companies such as Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd , Excel Maritime Carriers, Diana Shipping and DryShips.

"Decline in Chinese iron ore imports for 2012 would be a highly negative development for the (larger) capesize markets," said Rahul Kapoor, a Singapore-based analyst at investment bank RS Platou Markets.

The Baltic Exchange’s main sea freight index, which tracks rates for ships carrying commodities such as iron ore, coal and grains, has fallen 84 percent from its highs in 2008.

"The market is still pricing in ore imports to continue growing year-on-year, albeit at a slower pace than 2011 and help capesize segment stage a recovery in 2H12 from the current depressed levels."

Capesize vessels, which commanded rates of more than $50,000 in their heydays of 2008, now manage just $6,000, below even those earned by smaller and nimbler ships such as panamaxes and supramaxes.

"A company like Genco would be negatively impacted because their contracts are mainly index linked. If Baltic dry index is low, their earning will be low," Nordea Markets analyst Anders Karlsen said, adding that DryShips could also be affected because not all of its vessels are contracted.

TROUBLED WATERS

Sales of second-hand capesize and panamax vessels have been limited lately, as shipping companies were hoping that the global steel market would rebound soon and spur iron ore demand.

That seems unlikely now with weak China imports.

RS Platou’s Kapoor said weak freight rates now could lead to a significant rise in scrapping of older ships and severe cash flow problems for dry bulk owners.

Shipping companies are already facing the threat of seizures of their vessels as banks lose patience with an industry struggling with overcapacity and falling demand.

"We are facing a very severe situation in the dry bulk market. Further tightening in the banking market will reduce availability of funds to these companies," Rikard Vabo of Fearnley Fonds said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/29/drybulktransporters-idUSL4E8DT4LR20120229?feedType=RSS&feedName=industrialsSector&rpc=43

Niste shvatili moj post..Ako atpl ima dugoroćne ugovore, kako to da su pali prihodi 40 %?

Ma kakve dugoročne ugovore..to Lojtra opet priča gluposti…valjda je opet sad kupovao po 350 od nas koji smo uzimali na 300 i branili cijenu,pa bi sad htio da to odleti na 400…a o ugovorima pojma nema kako on tako i mi na žalost 🙂

Uskoro ispod 300 kn.

Drybulkers in troubled waters as China iron ore imports seen weakFeb 29 (Reuters) –

Dry bulk transporters, already hit by an oversupply of ships, could be forced to operate their vessels below breakeven for a much longer period than feared as top iron ore consumer China looks to cut down on imports.

China’s iron ore imports may fall up to 14 percent this year as domestic output ramps up, a mining industry group said on Wednesday. The country buys about 60 percent of the world’s seaborne iron ore.

The commodity makes up for nearly half of the global drybulk cargo that is transported by sea in vessels owned by companies such as Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd , Excel Maritime Carriers, Diana Shipping and DryShips.

"Decline in Chinese iron ore imports for 2012 would be a highly negative development for the (larger) capesize markets," said Rahul Kapoor, a Singapore-based analyst at investment bank RS Platou Markets.

The Baltic Exchange’s main sea freight index, which tracks rates for ships carrying commodities such as iron ore, coal and grains, has fallen 84 percent from its highs in 2008.

"The market is still pricing in ore imports to continue growing year-on-year, albeit at a slower pace than 2011 and help capesize segment stage a recovery in 2H12 from the current depressed levels."

Capesize vessels, which commanded rates of more than $50,000 in their heydays of 2008, now manage just $6,000, below even those earned by smaller and nimbler ships such as panamaxes and supramaxes.

"A company like Genco would be negatively impacted because their contracts are mainly index linked. If Baltic dry index is low, their earning will be low," Nordea Markets analyst Anders Karlsen said, adding that DryShips could also be affected because not all of its vessels are contracted.

TROUBLED WATERS

Sales of second-hand capesize and panamax vessels have been limited lately, as shipping companies were hoping that the global steel market would rebound soon and spur iron ore demand.

That seems unlikely now with weak China imports.

RS Platou’s Kapoor said weak freight rates now could lead to a significant rise in scrapping of older ships and severe cash flow problems for dry bulk owners.

Shipping companies are already facing the threat of seizures of their vessels as banks lose patience with an industry struggling with overcapacity and falling demand.

"We are facing a very severe situation in the dry bulk market. Further tightening in the banking market will reduce availability of funds to these companies," Rikard Vabo of Fearnley Fonds said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/29/drybulktransporters-idUSL4E8DT4LR20120229?feedType=RSS&feedName=industrialsSector&rpc=43

1. Da li ATPL ima indeksirane ugovore?
2. Utjecaj na AUD?

I was early taught to work as well as play, My life has been one long, happy holiday; Full of work and full of play- I dropped the worry on the way- And God was good to me everyday.

Per Jesus, kakve ima veze to kaj neki novinarčić tamo zbrlja uz špek i luk? Isto ko kod nas što pišu da je pravo vrijeme za kupnju stana. Sve suprotno treba raditi nego što pišu. Dok je ddjh bio 22 kn a i ostale dionice nisko , tko je preporučavao kupnju? Nitko! Dok će pisati da je brodarima svanulo Atpl će već biti 1000 kn.
LP

Per Jesus, kakve ima veze to kaj neki novinarčić tamo zbrlja uz špek i luk? Isto ko kod nas što pišu da je pravo vrijeme za kupnju stana. Sve suprotno treba raditi nego što pišu. Dok je ddjh bio 22 kn a i ostale dionice nisko , tko je preporučavao kupnju? Nitko! Dok će pisati da je brodarima svanulo Atpl će već biti 1000 kn.
LP

Lojtra, mislim da si u pravu.
Nikada nemoj zadnji dolaziti na "pojilo", recimo kao što sada rade na DDJH.
A pojilo nije nepresušno.

I was early taught to work as well as play, My life has been one long, happy holiday; Full of work and full of play- I dropped the worry on the way- And God was good to me everyday.

Rate($/Day) Change
BCI Average of the T/C routes $5976 (DOWN 34)
BPI Average of the T/C routes $6738 (UP 54)
BSI Average of the T/C routes $7654 (UP 211)
BHSI Average of the T/C routes $6515 (UP 209)

New Report

Close