ATPL (Atlantska plovidba d.d.)

Naslovnica Forum Tržište kapitala Hrvatska ATPL (Atlantska plovidba d.d.)

Forum namijenjen svim temama vezanim za dionice, obveznice i druge vrijednosne papire te trgovanje istima u Hrvatskoj.
Zadnja izmjena 29.09.2024. u 04:23
OznakaVrijednostPrometKoličinaKupovnaProdajnaPromjena
ATPL
3,34%
Podaci su preuzeti sa ZSE uz odgodu od 15 minuta.

Evo i graf onima koji ne vjeruju u vilenjake !!
Gdje će cijena pitanje je sad ?? [embarass]

I very much love INGRA !!

Vrag će ga znat što mu znači ovako suženi bollinger na tjednom, parabolic u dugom pritiskanju prema dole, izlaz iz rijeke Save na lijevu obalu (plave linije) I što ako, ako presjeće onu žutu liniju. E u to sve treba vjerovati… problematično,, ne !! Uf, uf Mrgude !!
Prodaju zanemarite… i ja sam na njoj s puno većom cijenom od onoga s 395 kom po 1045 kn. Lažnjak !! Mnogi bi pogodili vrh pa van, ali to je oduvijek bio problem !! [angry]
Da i pripremaju se drva i meso za sutra pa je sve zastalo ali iza praznika aviončić !! LP

I very much love INGRA !!

Baltic Dry -0,1%
Capesize -1,3%
Handysize +0,2%
Supramax +0,9%
Panamax +0,2%

bit će bolje................

Baltic Dry -0,1%
Capesize -1,3%
Handysize +0,2%
Supramax +0,9%
Panamax +0,2%

koji smijeh od trgovine, dionice i izvješča…….

DryShips Inc (NASDAQ:DRYS)
Thursday’s Trading Day
5.94 +0.011 / +0.19%

Friday’s Pre-Market
5.97 +0.029 / +0.49%

dr. Leone Glembay, sin Ignjata i prve supruge rođ. Basilides – Danielli (38 godina)

WEEKLY MARKET REPORT
April 30th, 2010 / Week 17

This week was all about capers with the BCI increasing just over 21.5% reaching shade below 4,000 points – and with it the BDI adding over 11% to end the week reaching 3,354 points. The remaining indices were also positive but nowhere near the above mentioned increases.

There is good sentiment in the dry bulk market at the moment but in general the S&P market is taking a breather this week ahead of the short holidays in the Far East with the number of deals being well below the average numbers of the past weeks. Among others we are reporting the sale of the ore carrier “KAZUSA” (227,183 dwt /blt 1988 Japan) for a firm US$ 23.25 million to European buyers and also the kamsarmax type “ZAGREB”(80,400 dwt / blt 2008 Jiangsu China) for US$ 39 million.

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. ~Billy Graham

ovaj nalog od 145 kom na bidu je neki maneken ili koji k……več se tjedan dana prešetava po bidu……ili je to samo neka čudna koincidencija……no nije ni bitno nego mi malo dosadno pa razbijam glavu glupostima………

šta je sa bdi-om

''The type of car you drive doesnt matter. The only thing that matters is the SIZE of the arm hanging out the window''

šta je sa bdi-om

london ne radi

SVI SU SPAMERI IGNORE !!! D,D(dugoročni dokupljivači)bloger predvodnik :-)strucnjak

šta je sa bdi-om

london ne radi
[/quote]
OK hvala

''The type of car you drive doesnt matter. The only thing that matters is the SIZE of the arm hanging out the window''

WEEKLY MARKET REPORT
April 30th, 2010 / Week 17

This week was all about capers with the BCI increasing just over 21.5% reaching shade below 4,000 points – and with it the BDI adding over 11% to end the week reaching 3,354 points. The remaining indices were also positive but nowhere near the above mentioned increases.

There is good sentiment in the dry bulk market at the moment but in general the S&P market is taking a breather this week ahead of the short holidays in the Far East with the number of deals being well below the average numbers of the past weeks. Among others we are reporting the sale of the ore carrier “KAZUSA” (227,183 dwt /blt 1988 Japan) for a firm US$ 23.25 million to European buyers and also the kamsarmax type “ZAGREB”(80,400 dwt / blt 2008 Jiangsu China) for US$ 39 million.

Šta je sad ovo? Zagreb prodan? [huh]

New Report

Close